Piccadilly Labs is the startup Product & Innovation arm of Piccadilly Group, dedicated to product development. You'll be working as part of a small and growing team, and get lots of opportunity to help shape the architecture and technical direction.
You'll will be working with the CTO, and Barcelona based team in order to develop a market leading product for the software engineering industry.
- Experience of building large scale, complex applications in multiple organisations
- Strong AJAX interface knowledge with AJAX libraries and frameworks
- Expert in API’s - able to integrate web API’s using JSON, XML, etc.
- Strong understanding of web API integration; REST APIs using JSON, XML, etc.
- Version Control/Git
- Good knowledge in Responsive Design (@media queries – relative sizing units) and Bootstrap framework
- Good attitude and practice in Testing/Debugging your code – Functional and Unit testing
- Browser Developer Tool (Element inspecting, Network, Timeline, Application Profiling, Resources)
- Building & Automation Tools (npm, Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Yeoman)
- BS in Computer Science (Bonus points for Master’s or PhD) or equivalent engineering degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Agile problem solving
- Healthy passion in latest technologies
- Self-starting motivation
- Bonus points for Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence
Start date immediate, permanent position, competitive salary.